Club Manager© (CCM) makes it easier than ever for teachers to use chess as a powerful educational tool. It’s like having our own assistant coach on duty 24 hours a day.
Chess Club Manager lets you create all the information a chess club needs, then use it to transform an activity into a varsity sport. This remarkably easy-to-use software enables you to fully motivate students with features like club ratings, bonus points and statistics. It prints award certificates for everything from playing skills to puzzle solving to effort to sportsmanship – or any other category you create.
It even lets you automatically reward learning via progress through our Thinking Belt system. So whether through performance or participation, everyone in your chess program becomes a winner. And all your kids are inspired to do their best.
Chess Club Manager Features:
- Track and Reward Learning Progress
- Player Roster & Demographics
- Instantaneous Rating System
- Bonus Points & Award Certificates
- Print Chess Puzzle Handouts*
- Much, much more!
- Now Networkable on Windows – for a school or an entire district
- Track Chess Workouts Learning Progress in one central database
- Manage & Print Thinking Belts from Chess Club Manager
- Download Demos for Learn & Earn Fundraising